September 16, 2020
FALL VIRTUAL LAW WORKSHOPS
The MUSIC Program, in association with the Missouri Consultants for Education, are sponsoring virtual law workshops on October 5th and 15th.
The MUSIC team works closely with MCE in planning these sessions to cover timely topics and areas of concern for school administrators. The goal is to provide updated policies and best practices for use in your buildings.
This year the topics include:
- Employee Retaliation and Liability in Litigation
- Virtual Education and Remote Learning
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- New Title IX Regulations and Policies
- COVID 19: Best Practices in HR
- COVID 19: Instruction, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics
The sessions are limited to two hours including time for Q&A. Both workshops will begin at 10:00 am and registration information is available on the Event page.