March 1, 2019
Online Work Comp Toolkit
Peggy Wilson – Vice President, Member Services
In an effort to drive down costs associated with workers’ compensation, we are working on a training package and toolkit to provide to MUSIC members. Training modules are under way!
- Best Practice Work Comp Program Training
- Intro to Work Comp
- Work Comp Coordinator training
- Work Comp program development
- Post-injury response
- Medical cost containment strategies
- Return-to-work strategies
- Claim Management Workflow Toolkit
- Loss Prevention Training
- Critical Safety Behavior Awareness training for teachers, admin, custodians, maintenance, food service, bus drivers, and mechanics.
Being able to provide these resources to you at your fingertips along with training on the finished product is a way we believe will keep claims down which in turn will lower your experience modification factor that effects your workers’ compensation premium on your assessment.
We are excited about this project and will be providing updates throughout the upcoming months, so keep your eye out for WC Toolkit Updates!
There will be a “testing” period prior to launching these training modules, and we ask that if you are interested in being in the Test Group, to please reach out to Jessica Conley, Training Coordinator, at Jessica_conley@ajg.com