Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro
|I cannot get into the meeting.||If you are having trouble joining a meeting, try the following:1. Enter the meeting as a guest user by entering your first and last name in the Guest field.
2. Click Help on the Meeting Login page. This takes you to the Test Meeting Connection page where you can verify that your computer meets all the necessary requirements. If you do not pass the test, you will be given instructions for what you need to do next.
3. Make sure pop-up blocking software is not blocking your meeting window.
4. You may be using a proxy server. To resolve this, in Internet Explorer, select Tools > Internet Options > Advanced. Then enable the setting Use HTTP 1.1 through proxy connections. After doing this, clear your cookies, close all broser windows and attempt to re-enter the meeting.
|I cannot hear any audio and no phone icon appears on the screen.||1. If using phone audio conferencing, check to see if the meeting host has provided audio conference information. If this is the case, you need to dial in a via telephone to hear meeting audio.2. If using a computer, verify that your computer speakers are on and your computer’s volume is at an audible level.|
|I have been given granted rights to share my voice, but no one can hear me.||If you are having trouble sharing your voice, try the following tasks:1. If using phone audio conferencing, check to see if your phone is muted. If so, you may unmute via the audio integration user interface by click the mute icon next to your name, right clicking and selecting “un-mute self”, or by pressing #6 on your telephone key-pad.
If using your computer,
1. Ensure that either you selected Hands-free(Lock) or you are holding down Talk while you are speaking.
2. Make sure your computer microphone is not muted.
3. Run throug hthe Audio Setup Wizard. To do this, select Meeting > Manage My Settings > Audio Setup Wizard. The wizard guides you through five steps in which computer is tuned for optimal VoIP.
4. You may have elected to deny the Flash Player access to your computer’s microphone. To verify this, right click in the meeting window and choose Settings to view your Flash Player settings. In the dialog box, choose Allow.
5. Verify that the correct microphone is being recognized by the Flash Player by right clicking in the meeting window and selecting theMicrophone. Check that your microphone is selected in the drop-down and that the Record Volume is at an appropriate level.
|The host is sharing her screen, but it is fuzzy or there is a long delay.||If you are having trouble seeing a host’s screen, try the following:1. Click Scroll in the Share pod. This will show the host’s screen at its full resolution and follow the host’s cursor.
2. The host may have enabled Full Screen, displays shared content in the entire meeting window.
3. Adjust your connection speed by selecting Meeting > Optimize Room Bandwidth and choose DSL or Modem. The Meeting menu is lcoated at the upper left of the meeting room.
|Technical Support||314-800-2235 or 314-800-2244
|Technical Support during conference||On your phone keypad:
*0 (conference) or 00 (individual)
TRAINING AND RESOURCES
|Sign up for free online training, access to resources and download a user guide||Adobe Live Events & On-Demand Webinars
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/event/index.cfm?event=list&loc=en_us&type=&product=Adobe+Connect&interest=&audience=&monthyear=Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro 7.5 Help