MUSIC members take part in a comprehensive coverage plan designed specifically for public school districts, community colleges, and educational organizations in the state of Missouri.
The MUSIC coverage plan includes:
- Boiler and Machinery
- Inland Marine
- General Liability
- Miscellaneous Medical Malpractice
- School Board Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Special Education Due Process
- Workers’ Compensation
- Treasurer’s Bonds
- Special Events
- Notary Bonds
Extra liability limits from a group purchase umbrella program and a cyber protection program are also available.
Additional Benefits/Special Services Included at no extra charge
- Building Appraisals
- Board Policy Service
- Loss Control Services
- Legal Seminars and Workshops
- Workers’ compensation managed care network and nurses
- Dedicated claims staff working only on MUSIC claims
- Monthly loss runs
- Quarterly newsletter
To view the full Plan Document, please click here.